Medical COVID-19 collection
To support the exceptional efforts from the global health professionals and scientific research communities, Taylor & Francis has curated a special collection of COVID-19 related research articles. This provides free access to articles published in our leading medical journals covering drug discovery, disease treatment and prevention to help advance research discoveries in the fight against COVID-19. The collection is updated weekly. Alternatively, view an archive of all COVID-19 related research articles published in 2020 by Taylor & Francis.
Explore a wide range of other resources through our COVID-19 microsite.
Modify your search
Showing 1-10 of 840 results for search:
Login or register to access this feature
- Download multiple PDFs directly from your searches and from tables of contents
- Easy remote access to your institution's subscriptions on any device, from any location
- Save your searches and schedule alerts to send you new results
- Choose new content alerts to be informed about new research of interest to you
- Export your search results into a .csv file to support your research